Craig Rispin is a Business Futurist and Innovation Expert his expertise is in emerging business, people and technology trends – and how companies can profit from them.
Craig has over 20 years experience working where the future has been created – with some of the most innovative companies in the world in the IT, consumer electronics, internet and broadcasting industries.
He is an award-winning speaker and has addressed audiences as large as 16,000 people on 5 continents and has consulted with CEOs of leading companies worldwide.
Some of his clients include: BHP Billiton, Canon, Colonial First State, IBM, Kimberly-Clark, King & Wood Mallesons, NRMA, Sportscraft, Symantec, Toyota, Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO) and hundreds of professional industry associations.
An award-winning keynote speaker and CEO mentor, Craig shows his clients how to
Know First, Be First and Profit First.
Learn about the business, people and tech trends transforming business around the world. Craig will show you the driving forces impacting your industry – and give you specific ideas to gain a strategic advantage.
You must innovate to survive today. CEOs agree – Craig surveyed 1,200 of them and 99% believe that innovation is critical to their future survival. But less than 1% have a structured innovation program in place!
1. Best Speaker • Craig is consistently rated the best speaker at conferences with the toughest audiences in the world including: CEOs, Lawyers, Bankers, Accountants, CIOs and even teenagers!
2. Linkedin.com • Craig is the only speaker that has over 500 LinkedIn.com recommendations.
3. Speaker of the Year • Craig was awarded “Speaker of the Year” by Professional Speakers Australia.
4. Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) • Craig is a CSP, the designation held by fewer than 10% of speakers globally.
5. Blue-Chip Client List • Craig has an amazing client list that includes some of the most successful corporations and hundreds of professional industry associations. Just have a look at a few of Craig's clients.
6. CEO Network 100% Club • Craig was awarded the “100% Club” and “Speaker Hall of Fame” for his perfect performances to a very discerning CEO organisation.
7. Mentor of the Year • Craig was awarded “Mentor of the Year” by Thought Leaders Global and is now an “Ambassador”.
8. TED.com • Craig is a TEDster, being invited to attend TED in 2009 and to launch the first TEDx in the world - TEDxSydney.
9. Professional Associations • Craig is passionate about personal professional development and is a contributing member of:
The World Future Society, Professional Speakers Australia, Global Speakers Federation, and Thought Leaders Global.
10. Innovative Event Technology • Craig can advise you on hybrid events, global video streaming, mobile event apps, interactive surveys, augmented reality and even telepresence robots!